The Darron Childs Practice offers a holistic advice service covering much more than just financial management, with overlaps that can involve taxation, legal* and financial planning advice to both Corporate, Private and Trustee clients.
With over ten years experience of providing face to face advice prior to joining St. James's Place, The Darron Childs Practice really offers a wealth of experience. Latterly, this was in the specialist field of advising clergy, charities and trustees.
Whilst we still are a trusted source of specialist advice in these areas, our Practice has grown its client base over the last ten years and now manages funds for a diverse range of clients.
Most of our new clients are personally recommended to us as our work frequently involves protecting family wealth. We are constantly delighted when long standing, valuable relationships results in friends, family and colleagues being introduced to the Practice.
Some example of the specialist advice and services we provide include:
- Advanced tax and financial planning
- Pension fund management and advice
- Retirement planning (including special arrangements)
- Trust and estate planning**
- Investment planning
- Professional mortgage advice
- Life assurance, critical illness and disability protection cover
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
The Darron Childs Practice is delighted to support both local and national charities through their association with the St. James's Place Foundation. Click here for further details of the St. James's Place Foundation.
* Legal advice involves the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place and is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
** Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Clicking a link may open an external website and cause you to leave this site.